CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 26, 2009

No real bloggy-blog.

I have been completing a little last-minute organization for Michael. He probably really doesn't need it, but it makes me feel better!

I didn't do much today except work around the house and try to keep Michael on track with what he needed to do. Thank God - no more shopping. I am still tempted howeverm at 1:13 a.m. to go to the evil empire and purchase a new bladder for the hydration pack. We found that the one we have leaks. He swears he will be fine with seven water bottles, but two hikers were found dead on Mt. Fuji just a couple days ago! I did make him promise to try his hardest not to die on Mt. Fuji, and he sounded very sincere when he did, so I guess I should trust him.

I must go to bed. We have to get him somewhere at 7:30 and I need sleeeeeppppp....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

now i`ll read your rss