CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Weekend photo essay

Part three may have to wait. I spent most of Sunday in Richmond (after sleeping in the car in a Wal-mart parking lot!) and toook quite a few pictures. I just spent the past hour or so going through some of the pictures i have taken from Mom and Dad's and some of them are from Richmond, so I kind of want to scan some of those in a put with the Richmond part of the essay... maybe, or maybe it detracts from what I really saw last weekend. I will have to decide.

I am definitley going to go to FB now and post a few of the pictures I scanned today to the "Growing up Hoppy/Hopie" album!

Positive thoughts... Ed brought Michael home tonight we get three days to be NORMAL, or our version thereof!

YAY!

No comments: