CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Its about thyme!

This is the guy who takes Michael climbing. After I saw this picture I said, "never again." He swears he has repented of his ways AND he is taking his own son with him this time. Maybe now that he is a father of three he won't do foolish things like this. They are off to Red River Gorge in Kentucky tomorrow for a couple of days. The bad part of that is I don't have Michael here to be my house and garden slave before Will and Hannah come, so they will have to see that I live like a pig while Michael is not here - especially now that I would rather spend all my time out weeding instead of in the house! I guess all they are going to do is sleep and then we'll get up and leave so I shouldn't worry too much.

I am finally to the portion of the garden where the thyme is growing. This year I will NOT forget what thyme looks and smells like and weed it out. I started seriously working the Canada Thistle that is all around the thyme, trying to get the thistle roots, but not the thyme roots. Blame Canada!

I am one step close to another episode of my trip to Ohio. It's taking forever, isn't it? BUT today I found the old pictures that I want to scan in to accompany the new pictures and set them out at work. Michael is going to be hanging upside down from rocks tomorrow in Kentucky so I may stay late at work and work on that stuff. I also need to start emailing documents home because they decided we are using too much server space by storing personal documents at work and I have a lot of letters, resumes, pictures, and even episodes of "Half-Wit" and stuff stored at work. I need to go through and decide what is first priority and get it here. Sigh.

So maybe tomorrow Photo Essay Part 6(?) unless tomorrow is the night Sarah is singing at Rachael's, but I think that is on Thursday. I'd better check.

No comments: