CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Bloggety Blog.

I'm tired tonight. Michael came home and I didn't really expect him to. It's nice, though. He sat out and talked to me while I weeded. I took a short nap tonight. I tried to resist, but was overcome by the sight of my bed. I woke up just in time for Michael to get home... like a little after 7:00 and then weeded until a little after 9:00.

I planned to get some things done tonight that are very important (polish my toenails), but somehow my list got away from me. I have on my list bed by 11:30 and that's what time it is right now!

So I am not going to do the next installment of my trip tonight. Another reason is that I scanned in some old photos at work that I haven't emailed home yet and I think I would like to include them in my next post.

I took a long time and helped a customer learn how to place ads online today and she came in later and brought me flowers! I took a picture of them, but I am not going to take the time to post it tonight. That was very nice. I also started a new project for myself at work (because I am not busy enough, right?) I am going to do for auction advertising what I did for public notices - make it more efficient, more effective and more profitable. First step is research. Maybe I will end up being the "think up new things" person at work officially some day. I have always made it my mission to present at least three ideas each year to increase revenue or profitability. It's kind of funny because in some ways I want to leave my job so badly. I guess thinking up things like this is my way of using my creativity and skills I enjoy instead of just slogging away each day like a drone. I could just walk into the machine and come back out as soylent green you know....

1 comment:

Deb said...

I'm among the odd blogless, so let me say here that I am grateful for toenails, with or without polish. ;-)