CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I took a night off!

and this with Hannah and Will arriving in like 48 hours.... I guess I already know Hannah loves me and I hope that Will has the same standards for a "clean" bathroom as a seventeen year old boy...

I went to Rachael's to hear my friend Sarah sing and it was very nice. She plays with a vibraphone player (Bob Stright) and a bassist - usually Ron Kadish, a guy Beautiful Ben has also played with - but tonight a guy named Steve. It was very relaxing. After a spot on the comfy couch opened up I moved back there, kicked off my flip flops and just zoned out.

I didn't stay after work to scan in those pictures I have been talking about because I came home and met a guy from Freecycle to give him some plant cuttings and seed and some starter pots I had. And that's it. I am as tired as can be and YOU know I need to take advantage of it. I am going to take my medicine and drink some water and go to bed. Have to strike while the iron is hot and all that. SCREW that big, long list of chores I made earlier!

No comments: