CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Staying up too late...

I came home from work and haven't been outside the house since. Michael was gone to Alexander's so I slept. I slept until he got home, then we ordered a pizza. We started watching "Adventures in Babysitting." It was a $5 movie purchase. I have always enjoyed it, and figured Michael would like it too. I forgot it has so much good blues music in it, I have been really enjoying listening to "House of Blues" every week and feeling like I want to get more understanding and knowledge of the genre.

I've been playing computer and doing little bits of work on the house and I am listening to Heather talk on the phone. We are kind of talking about figuring out who will pick up whom and where everybody will sleep and eat while the family is here next week.

I am kind of whiney and itchy tonight. I am going to do the Benedryl thing again tonight. Tomorrow we have to go to the dump, Farmer's Market and get Michael to a cello lesson by 11:00. We'll see! Michael hasn't been to Farmer's Market for a long time, so he will enjoy it.

I am going to finish the trip blogging soon, I promise. I didn't have time to do the pictures today.

More tomorrow.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Applauding the new hairdo, loving the sweeping bangs.