CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Women Inspire Bash is over

I think it was a success, at least socially and I think our silent auction made some money. I sold two of my hats and a chocolate cheesecake.

I worked my ass off and my feet are so tired and in so much pain. I am going to take some drugs and try to drink some water and get to bed.

Sometimes I love being SO involved in an event and sometimes I wish so much to be one of the ones who just gets to say, thank you it was nice, and leave before all the dishes are done.

Off, off to bed, Fred.

I didn't even carry in all the stuff from the car so tomorrow will be a big day, but I can take all day and do my little increments.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I love being 'in charge' of an event. It's so satisfying to see things come together in a great way after weeks or months of hard work. I think that's why I enjoyed being the enrichment leader so much. In my next life I'd like to be a party planner/wedding coordinator- I think that would be a blast.