CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 31, 2007

Three hour lunch

Using up some of the rest of the vacation time!

Made spaghetti sauce for tonight's lasagna.
Played some computer Scrabble.
Worked on the Christmas cards.
Read some more of the Spellman book
Put another layer on the bowl.
Oh, and actually ate lunch too! - MY BG was 83 before I ate - no wonder I felt the need to get home and eat quickly!

Need to assemble the lasagna
Put another layer on the bowl
change clothes
Wash some dishes.

Today's small happinesses so far:

Got a diet Cherry Coke from Steak and Shake.
Picked up a cool candle holder from a Freecycler. Once the Christmas tree is down I have the perfect spot for it and I can't wait! I want to leave the tree up until Deanna and I get to exchange gifts - what is that? Friday? But we probably won't do that at the house anyway and the candleholder may change my mind! We'll see. I'm actually planning on baking cheesecake tomorrow. Another step toward baking professionally - samples for Tamyra at Ragazzi Arte Cafe, so we'll see.

No comments: