CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 28, 2007

Sigh...

Had my review at work today. Nothing unexpected. Susan says she has asked Cory to find a way to pay me additional incentive on top of my monthly $500 bonus. I won't argue with that!

My small happiness today was that even though I worked very hard and didn't take a lunch a few of us pooled together and ordered Chinese for lunch and I got a lovely lunch delivered to me that I ate at my desk for $2.52. I also treated myself to a Diet Pepsi, which is now only a very occasional treat and not a daily thing.

I decided tonight is a stay in night. I am going to wear soft, warm clothes, work on some of my unfinished craft projects and my house and watch TV or a movie in a room with a space heater running so I am WARM.

I am going to try to stay off the computer tonight so this is probably all.

1 comment:

Amber said...

mmm, I love chiese. We like Panda express because the girls will eat the orange chicken. But we only do it a couple times a year because it's pricey.

Yay for more money!

I've decided to lay off the diet coke to see if it helps with my headaches. I'm willing to try anything at this point.