CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 17, 2007

Today

Woke up - first shower in three days... ahem.

Work - worked fairly hard. Mailed proposal letter to City of Ellettsville that they use us as their primary newspaper of record for Public Notices. I feel like that was a big achievement. If I can win them it will be a major coup and Cory will love me more.

Came home - Michael has cooked dinner, ate.

Took Michael to library then bike project.

Went to YMCA Walked three miles, yes, I'm kickin' ass AGAIN. I saw a couple of people I know which makes it also feel social and more worth it to me. The nurse for the Heart team took my BP and it was 124 over 90 which is a little high on bottom, but she said that could have come from the walking, I had almost completed two miles, and it was my upper number that was high last time I was at the NP.

Went back to get Michael - read twenty pages in current EXCELLENT book while waiting for him.

Now home, need to have snack, take meds, wash some dishes, maybe craft a little, then get to bed.

I wish it were warmer in here. I will be glad when my family is visiting and I have the excuse to turn the heat up a little. I am not sure I can make it through the winter like this this year.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I want to know which book you're reading...

Good luck with the proposal.

Merry Christmas!! (You should be getting a letter soon).