CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Posted as a comment below

but I don't know if you'll notice it because it's so far down now.

Erin - Don't get your hopes up too soon. My speed is VERY slow right now - just ask Joe how long I have been talking about this batch of cookies! I was all ready to do the cookies and I thought the oven was broken, then I seemed to never have the right ingredients, then never the money, then the time, then..... well, maybe I'm finally getting to them!

Deb- I'm glad you got it. I took FOREVER to finish it. It was one of the things on my unfinished projects list that I finally got done. Then it took me forever to get it mailed! I finished it in the middle of summer and then I was like oh yeah, everybody in a warm climate needs a scarf in the middle of July! So maybe the timing worked out right after all.

I love doing my projects and making things for people. I just wish I were more timely at it. I guess I need to quit playing on the damn computer so much and spend more time making, but then I do love me some bloggin' and reading bulletin boards too!

Adding: Today's small happinesses so far:

Watched an episode of "Clean Sweep" that I haven't seen before.
Also - going to pick up a bike from a Freecycler and take to Community bike project. She didn't find a home for it and I am glad to help out Bike project because it means so much to Michael!

No comments: