CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Okay

I was somewhat grumpy/blue at work today. I had a really hard time getting out of bed to go and went an hour late. I asked Sue to bring me back some lunch from Wendy's and she gave me back my money and said she'd buy and it made me cry. I worked really hard and got a lot accomplished and that part did feel good. I have been behind on several tasks and I don't like that. It is crazy that I have gone from sitting around wasting time begging for tasks to do to being behind! Balance is what I need!

I was very physically and emotionally tired at the end of the day. I came home and lay down for about 10 minutes and then I was able to cook a pretty decent and nutritious dinner which Michael and I both enjoyed. Then we went to the Y - We walked a mile, then I rode the bike for 20 minutes and he did 30. I walked almost another mile while he finished up - the perfectionist/ psychologically unbalanced part of me is dissatisfied that I didn't complete an entire mile during that time, but I am letting it go, I am letting it go, I am letting it go. It was more important for Michael to get home in time to practice his cello. He won't want to go with me if I don't leave when I say I will and he misses his other things that are important to him.

Michael is practicing now and I am going to go work on some dinner dishes and then maybe I can do some more Christmasy stuff or work on cleaning this room some more while "Biggest Loser" is on. I don't have many more presents to wrap, really. I need to do some crafting to finish some more gifts. I have some frames to work on - maybe I can get inspired on those tonight.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Yay for Sue. Yay for you for walking. I've done no exercise at all this week since my head has been killing me. I figure not eating because of the nausea will make up for that right?