CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 10, 2007

I already feel better tonight

I worked SO HARD at work today. I was so tired when I got home. I told Michael I would not take him to the bike project tonight - I needed a night to stay home. I lay down on the couch and he made french bread pizzas for dinner for us. We ate and relaxed in the purple room and it was nice. He listened to some of his wild cello music and a little Rush while I made some chocolateylicious desserts. Then he practiced his cello and I have been watching White Christmas and putting our name tags on new Christmas stockings and wrapping a few Christmas gifts so it feels really nice.

I forgot I had bought a gift for Michael while out thrift shopping (The Dune Trilogy books) so that was a nice discovery; and wrapped Leah's gifts for Secret Santa at work. It's hard because I can't wrap hers with my theme paper for the year or she will guess it is me right away! She knows me too well! I love hearing Rosemary Clooney sing! I can't wait to give Leah her final gift - She loves to read history, biography and politics and I found a like brand-new copy of a biography of Colin Powell for $2.00. Tomorrow I am going to give her a Jiffy pop popcorn thingy that puffs up when you do it on the stove - like from the seventies - she lives with her grandchildren and I think they will get a kick out of it.

I think part of my blues is probably hormonal - My periods are so messed up that I am probably either ovulating or PMS all the time! I told Michael I am sorry about it tonight - but at least he gets good chocolate out of it.

I had Michael bring in the tree - now is just the extremely frustrating task of putting the thing together. Sigh... Maybe tomorrow. Michael has an orchestra rehearsal, but it's early so I should go to the Y at night. Maybe I can con him into working on the tree assembly while I work out.

Danny Kaye is funny. Now I just need to see "Holiday Inn" "Miracle on 34th Street," "It's A Wonderful Life" and "A Christmas Story" and I'll be good to go.

No comments: