CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Damn!

Good part: there will be a clean spot on the floor soon.

Bad part: It's because I broke my gravy tureen and I need to clean up the mess. Sigh.... I've had it for over twenty years and I really liked it. It was kind of French country stoneware, the bottom was cream with a floral motif painted on and the lid was blue. I got it on clearance at JC Penney for maybe four or five dollars. I guess I got my use out of it!

I didn't get any gravy on my potatoes for dinner, either. Pout.

I need to go to the Y and work out. It is hard to be motivated to leave the house in the dark and cold. I should have gone when I went to the dump and to get the bike, but I wasn't motivated then either. I took a night off last night, though. Urgh. Remember a few years ago when I was so dedicated to fitness? This would never have been an issue. Maybe I need to make a rule, like I'm not allowed to clean up the gravy mess unless I walk two miles first or something!

I'll report later.

No comments: