CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 3, 2007

Sigh...

I am too technologically challenged for this. Somehow I have some old google blog and this google blog confused and I just want it all to be happy and easy! I talked to Michael about importing the other blog archive, but he probably won't get a chance to do it until Christmas break or something.

I walked two miles tonight and swam/kicked 500 meters. I am happy and tired and clean and I have a lot to do around the house.

Tomorrow Michael wants to go to Scouts because they are doing Christmas service stuff and I am going to go grocery shopping.

One nice things about not heating the house. I bought some flowers a long time ago and they still look pretty good! I usually buy baby carnations because I like them anyway and they last the longest. They only had ugly orange baby carns so I bought these astrosomthinguses that usually die quickly, but it's like they're in a fridge so they still look good! There is a sunny side to everything. Gotta go be a little productive, because you know 14-15 hours a day just isn't enough.

No comments: