CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Still need to:
Put another layer on the bowl.
Do regular dishes and stuff.
Have bedtime snack and take meds.

I have almost finished the Spellman book. I like it.
I walked one mile, rode the bike twenty minutes, then talked for half an hour, but didn't walk!
I went to the grocery store.
I took a three hour nap!

I am probably moving Christmas cards to tomorrow and forgetting getting any further uber items completed. Fiddle dee dee - next year is another year.

I woke up from the nap with a headache, probably from going too long without eating, I felt better after I ate so I went ahead and went to the Y and the store, but it is kind of back so I think I am going to eat and drink a lot of water and take some narcotics and go to bed. Oh - I will still put another layer on the bowl. It doesn't really take that long to actually do the work, but it takes so long to dry each layer that I need to keep working steadily on it.

Today's small happiness was watching Annie Hall. I've seen it before, but SO long ago, I didn't remember it at all. It is one of these AFI top 100 films I want to watch. The last line makes me wonder though. Maybe I am not one of those people who need the eggs?

No comments: