CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 20, 2013

To sleep, perchance to dream.

Last night I went out to Renee's (Whyne's) birthday party. She throws herself a pretty big birtrhday party each year, and this was her 40th... so She and Breshaun rented the downstairs room of the Bishop bar and Mose the DJ did a show. Breshaun made a ton of food and others contributed and of course, there was a full bar upstairs.

I spent the entire day baking bread and I was actually so tired I contemplated not going. I hadn't been outside all day, but it sounded windy. I decided if the temperature was above 40 I would go. It was 50, so I took a shower and got dressed. This was Renee's party right, so I knew the ordinary wouldn't do. I kind of did the ordinary and then added on a little bit, something that had only before been seen by an audience of one...

my fishnet stockings!

I felt wild, but this is another woman...
(and Whryne)
and this is what David Ernst wore
Kind of like your everyday Rocky Horror Picture Show cast, just for fun.

It turned out I was completely in the mood for dancing. I danced almost the entire time I was there, even when I was the only one out on the floor! I had to sit down every once in a while to rest my feet and I noshed a little, but really for about three hours I was moving most of the time.

SO...today I slept, I slept, I slept. I ended up going to bed about 2:30, I awakened the first tie about 5:30 with a terrible headache, took Benedryl and Tylenol with caffeine. Even with the caffeine I went back to sleep until Gillian called about picking up their bread, about 9:30, I think. I got up and made labels and packaged the bread and about 11:30 I thought they forgot and lay back down. Then they got here... Right after they left I went back to bed about noon, then slept until almost 7:30 tonight! I had bizarre dreams, not the really terrifying nightmares of sometimes, but disturbing ones, plane crash where a man's head got scraped off, trying to call 911 and frustrated (as usual!) etc.

So tonight I delivered a loaf of bread, talked to Charlie on the phone, made laundry detergent, ate, watched stuff and I plan to try to get to bed by midnight, which is very soon. I hope I can sleep. I hope that the day sleeping today was tired from last night and catch up and it won't disturb my sleep cycle. We will see.

I am glad I went out last night. I didn't really meet new people, but I did see some I hadn't seen for a while and danced and enjoyed myself and did something a little out the ordinary for these days and it was good.



No comments: