CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Let's face it.

Madeline is tired, too!

I'm tired!

I remember going to the drive in and seeing this movie when I was 6 or 7 and LOVED this scene! I had no idea what the song was about. We saw so many movies at the drive in in Richmond. It was right across the street from Frisch's and Dad would come over after he closed up for the night. My favorite movie that we saw was probably The Andromeda Strain or maybe The Omega Man. I have read them both now and really enjoyed the books, too. I've also read a lot of other Michael Crichton and enjoyed most of it.  My parents had no filters as to what was age appropriate. I could see or read anything I wanted. In some ways that was great, in others, not so good. It was just another reflection of how many ways there were no boundaries or skewed boundaries at most, in my growing up. It made it hard when I was a parent, to know the balance for my children. 

No comments: