CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Oops!

So much for blogging every day in 2013. Now my goal is to blog the REST of the days. I'm not going to do the perfectionist thing (bad P word) and give up!

I've had a great couple of days. I stayed home this weekend instead of going up to Lisa and John's to see the babies. Key portions of my house are really clean. The Christmas decorations are mostly put away and I have knitted and watched TV and taken naps both days. I am not going to work tomorrow. I have a meetup planned with a friend and then I plan to spend the rest of the day figuring out what to wear to my aquafit class in the evening. It means it is a NO EXCUSE day to begin my class. I can't be tired from work, or upset, or running late, or not have anything to wear. I WILL BE THERE. I feel kind of weenie, starting out with this old lady class, but I hope it can be sociable as well as get me back in the habit of going to the Y and getting wet, then I will start swimming again.  I've also joined a dinner group at UU church and I am hosting it in my first month! The groups and the hosts rotate so it will be a good way to get to know people. I meant to go to church today because I didn't go tp Carmel, but I slept too late - too late to go to 11:15 church is pretty severe.

Going to get to bed and get some sleep so I won't sleep that late tomorrow!
 
Good night!

No comments: