CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Back in the saddle (water)

I made it to the pool tonight, did my class with devotion and then swam 600 meters.  I rock. I am so tired. I made a list of things to do and it is just the bare minimum I need to do to complete this day and be somewhat ready for tomorrow. I might have to get creative with what to take for lunch. I think I have some peanut butter and I have celery left from making the stuffing for dinner last night. That might just be lunch! If I had the energy to bake I could make some of the baked oatmeals, but I. am. too. tired. Maybe tomorrow I can bake them, when I won't have class. I keep thinking I will go to Panache and try a dancefit class and see how my knee feels and how I handle it, but I have been so tired all the time I kind of want the days off. I just know it's good to mix it up a little and do different movements. I also enjoyed the people there a lot when I did it all the time before, before, before...the KNEE INCIDENT.
Maybe next week. :)

No comments: