CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 9, 2009

Well

I put bed by 11:00 on my list tonight and I don't think I will make it.

It's just been a regular Monday. I did make a nice meatloaf for dinner. Heather is here visiting while she is on her vacation so it is nice to have someone to eat meat with me!

After cleaning out Mom's cabinet the other night I am inspired to take care of my own. I actually already have "Get rid of foods we will never eat" on my master list already. I am starting with the spices. I have repeats of too many, but I also have Tupperware spice containers that have been emptied and never refilled so I can consolidate. Those are in the sink waiting for me to wash them right now. THEN I get to fill them and label them with my label maker! Yay!

Joyce is the Ace typist at work, but she is also one of the staff who took over the Public Notices job after I went back to regular classifieds. The other Public Notices Clerk is Pam and she is on vacation this week. I typed a few letters to the editor today to help Joyce. People are nuts and write the strangest letters to the editor. James Alexander Thom, the novelist, lives here and he often writes letters about political issues. I typed one of his today. I can't remember what it said, but it seemed a little "Off the Wall" to me!

Well, I am going to go work on spice containers! Yippee!

No comments: