CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 20, 2009

Tonight's culinary adventures...

Pretzels dipped in caramel and then milk chocolate. These are pretty labor intensive. I didn't realize it.
just another shot. I was going to drizzle with white chocolate and then for some reason (fatigue, ya think?) I couldn't remember how to do it. I sat there just thinking "this chocolate won't drizzle." After I finished taking pictures of naked pretzels, I remembered, Oh! Duh! I always put in in a bag and squeeze it on.... I don't know where my brain was.
Dipped pretzels with carnival sprinkles! Good for any occasion.
Yum.
Butterscotch brownies. I made these with the flour that I don't like in the cookies and it was good in these. I overbaked a little because I was doing too many things at once, so the edges stayed in the pan!
Yum! With pecans too! I am taking these to the orchestra chili supper tomorrow night.

No comments: