CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 26, 2009

cooking.

i just made the toffee with semi sweet chocolate on top. After it cools I will have to cut it and store it for the day. I packaged the first batch of toffee today and it made 22 2 oz. bags. So for a pound of butter, two and a half cups of sugar and 1/4 tsp of cream of tartar, 12 oz. of chocolate and three packs of bags from the dollar Tree I have potential income of $44.00. I'm not sure what the net would probably ZERO if I paid myself minimum wage. Sigh...

Heather wants me to go up to Lafayette tomorrow which sort of was the original plan, except I thought we'd have dinner at the nursing home. Now they are saying Dad can go home f r the day. I am worried about him being at the house and I am worried about finishing everything for the Market. I don't know what to do. It makes me want to sleep all day, which will do no good for anybody.

I need to go finish stuff and I don't want to talk to Heather for another half hour about if I can do what I need to do to make my labels and signs and business cards on Mom's computer. I just want to give up.

No comments: