CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 1, 2015

I'm doing this thing again

This blogging thing.

I need writing to be part of my life. I've been distracted by too many things that are so much less worthy.

Here is a new beginning.

 These two items are things that I want to remember, but I threw away during April's Minimalist's Challenge that I did with my friend Katrina. The game is explained here: http://www.theminimalists.com/game/ I completed the challenge in April and I have just started doing it again for June. I want to focus on the garage a lot this month. I have a party scheduled for June 27 and I would like the garage to be clean enough to use for a social space/ play area.

Tomorrow I will write about these things.

This is item 1/1 of the June #MinsGame.

No comments: