CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Easy Peasy

Tonight I have items that I started to find last night when I actually made myself work in the garage for half an hour.  That's a good thing because I was gone from 7:30 this morning until almost 10:00 tonight. I went shopping after work to help the other soon-to-be-bride in my life (besides Emily) get some accessories for her wedding outfit. We went to the mall, which is one of my least favorite places in the world, but we did find what she needs.

So baskets, Easter eggs, Easter cups, another stray egg carton, colored doilies, a gift box, a tube of Korean (I think) chopped ginger, a Tupperware cheese plate, and mismatched tops and bottoms of catering trays. There is actually more than 16 items if you count individually, but with groups of the smaller items it is 16.

And that's all. I am tired and I need a night to relax. Tomorrow I need to do some big time house stuff and start getting ready for my weekend trip.

No comments: