CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 4, 2015

In the fridge...

Well tonight I went to the fridge for my four things. These are things Michael brought home and they were dumpstered. They are all expired long past. NOW, if I KNEW that these things had been properly refrigerated, even though they are expired, I might give them a try. That is not the case, however.

I also got rid of something BIG. I asked my friend at work to save a damaged newspaper machine for me. I had the idea to turn it into a neighborhood "little library." Well, I never got it done. I realized that the spring that shuts the door is so strong it could probably cut off or at least break a child's fingers. Um, that was at least one year ago...maybe TWO. It's GONE. I save all my metal cans and lids and whatever I get and every few months a guy comes to collect them and take them for scrap. He told me he wanted the newspaper box a long time ago. I finally gave it to him today. We were emailing a little bit tonight and he said he is not going to scrap it, that he wants to make it into either an aquarium or a lizard cage. So that's kind of cool, upcycling like that. I asked him to send me a picture when he gets it done.

It's late, I'm tired and I still have things to do...

No comments: