CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

June #MinsGame Day 2

In the April round of #MinsGame I found that I have kept way too many empty boxes over the years. This round I am working in the garage. I scooted this coffeemaker box up to the front of the shelves so I could recycle yet another empty box. Lo and behold! It contained a coffeemaker that looks like it has been used once, and still even had all the original packing materials! Seeing as how this would make THREE, yes THREE coffee makers in the house of somebody who drinks coffee maybe once a week, I decided the entire thing needs purged. I promptly gave it to my friend Angie, who drinks bunches of coffee and only has one of the small, four cup capacity coffee makers. (I have one of those, too).

The other thing is a pretty nice planter, but it has been several years since I have planted anything in it and I have plenty other pots and planters that I am currently using.

No comments: