CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 16, 2010

To be fair

to the Un- Facebookers - a "note" I posted tonight.

Things I need to do to feel like my life is back on track where I want it to be.

1) Learn to balance my goals of movement with learning to listen to my body and STOP when the pain says to stop.
2) Get compulsive eating habits under control and eat more whole foods
3) Develop relationships with balance between helping my friends and family, yet meeting my own needs and requesting and accepting help to do so when necessary.
4) Read more books again
5) Begin to write daily again - even a short minimum
6) Get finances under control and set priorities with specific goals to manage them.
7) Maintain the house, car and gardens at an acceptable level without harming my physical health - require Michael's help to do so.
8) Make a decision about the business and then either do it or DON'T do it.
9) Cleanse my life of unnecessary physical objects - keep only what is treasured, valued, honored, loved and used.
10) Get my social life back to a comfortable point, including hosting parties and other gatherings.

In addition I need to get my sleep back in order and quit staying up so damn late!

No comments: