CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Wogging..

20 minutes of intentional movement was on my list tonight. For my first 10 minutes I did my inside thing which is walking in place at a vigorous pace and doing sets with my dumbbells. For my second 10 minutes I set my timer and went around the block walking 100 paces, then jogging 50 paces - "wogging." After each set of 50 my lungs would burn and I thought I would fall down, but I did four complete sets, made it all the way around the block, which even has a small incline, and back home. My timer was already at zero when I arrived so it was at least 10 minutes, maybe more. Yay me.

I have an appt. with Dr. Andry Thursday morning at 9:45. I have already started my list of things to talk about and made my list of medications and what I'd like to change and what I need refills.

I also put yoga on my list, but I haven't done the tidy my room part of my list yet and it is too cluttered to do the yoga successfully. No room for downward facing dog! I will probably put the squiggly line through yoga - that means that I didn't complete the task or activity because I CHOSE to, not because I am a bad person or a failure, see? Realizing that having to complete tidying AND yoga would keep me up too late, which is probably more detrimental to my health than completing the yoga is beneficial is a reasonable CHOICE, which allows for the squiggly line in my happy world. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my...

No comments: