CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 7, 2010

Starstruck

I looked up my old friend Mylese on Facebook and looked at her photos. She went to a wedding in London last year and there was a photo of Colin Firth greeting the wedding party and delivering his gift! I am not one to be starstruck usually, but this one got me. I think because I loved his character in "Love Actually" so much.

Tomorrow is the mini marathon and Garet is coming at 6am. I still haven't made all the Mother's Day truffles. I have all the fillings made, but I haven't actually molded one center. I don't have a ton to do, seeing as how I only have orders for two dozen, but they are spread among five or six different types, which makes it more complex for packaging, etc. Sigh. A LOT of time for very little money AGAIN.

No comments: