CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 25, 2010

Virused!

While internetting last night I was seriously virused. Katie has my machine right now. It is so bad she is going to but an external hard drive and try to use it to somehow clean my hard drive and then reload my stuff. I don't understand it at all. I am using her computer tonight.

I was finally so tired of not being able to hear out of my left ear I went to the Promptcare clinic to another dr. today. He said if I can't take the decongestants that the next approach is to reduce the swelling of the eustachian tube to allow the fluid to drain. He prescribed a mega anti-inflammatory. This first side effect listed on its label is drowsiness and dizziness. I came home maybe just after 11:00 or noon, mostly slept until 4:00, got up and made some food and ate dinner with Katie and Michael, went back to bed, slept until after 8:00 or 9:00 when Michael came back home and I am about ready to go back to bed. I can hear out of both ears though. I'm not sure how I am going to make it through work tomorrow. If I try to do a few things now, then take another dose and go to bed about midnight that should give me a good seven hours to sleep it off, but what happens when I take another dose at noon tomorrow. Will I be able to stay awake until five or will I have another foggy day falling asleep at my desk? I am tired of being over medicated and not feeling well! I have been fairly consistent at getting at least a little movement in a few times a week so I am rebuilding that habit. I just keep hoping when that gets back into place more things will follow.

My internet is iffy too, so I am going to stop and hit publish while I am sure it is still on. Sigh...

No comments: