CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Resting. resting

Back to work tomorrow after a three day weekend.

I slept SO MUCH it's incredible. I don't know how I will make it through a day at work without a nap! I go to the dr. tomorrow and I plan to talk to him some more about the sleep problem. Last time he gave me some mega-drug, but I hated it so much I threw the rest of the samples away! I need to get back into regular hours. My hours probably add up to eight or more, but they are at the wrong times and are often filled with nightmares so it is not really restful sleep at all. I probably need to start seeing a shrink again, but I don't want to. I am feeling stubborn about it. Me, stubborn - can you believe that?

I also want to get back to losing weight. I know I feel better still than before I lost what I have, but I need to do more so I can feel even better. I have been bouncing around the same five pounds or so for 3-4 months now and I need to get out of this stall. I am going to start setting a monthly goal for minutes of movement like I used to do and actually DO IT. I think I am going to try in January to average fifteen minutes, five days a week for the remainder of the month. I will get my calendar tomorrow and figure that number and record it here - oh heck, I'll do it right now! Let's see, if we count today, there are 29 days left in the month s0 4 weeks so 20 times fifteen = 300 minutes of movement in January. There, now I am committed. I am also writing it in my calendar like I used to do - give me just a second. There: it is recorded.

I still want to bake Katie's bread tonight and I still have 20 minutes of intentional movement on my list so I will go put her bread in the oven and while it is baking I will MOVE my body! So there!