CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

And now for something completely different:!

I have decided tonight that I am not making a long list of tasks to be completed.

I am allowing myself four fifteen minute sessions of working on tasks I feel MUST BE DONE, intentional movement included. The remainder of the evening shall be spent doing only things I choose to do. If some of those should happen to be things that I would normally put pn my task list, such as blogging, it is because I truly desire to participate in said activity, NOT out of obligation.

I plan to watch Biggest Loser and normally while I watch TV the rule is that I must perform tasks during commercials - not so tonight. If I choose to lie on my ass during commercials or play computer games, so be it. I do anticipate that one of my fifteen minute sessions, the one involving the intentional movement will occur during the television viewing period, but that is because I want it that way - so there.

No it is time to turn on the telly.

1 comment:

KAT said...

That sounds like a good way to do it.