CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Favorite Things #23


The metal star thingy on the right. I will have to take a better picture of it to post. It was a Christmas tree topper in some old decorations a woman brought to work and said she didn't want anymore. It was a bronze/gold color - again with the trusty can of silver spray paint. It turns out it is too heavy for the top of my Christmas tree so next I took my handy hacksaw and sawed off the springy cone that makes it fit the top of the tree and taa-daah! a table decoration! I leave it on almost all the time. Where the light shines out it cast star shaped lights on the walls and floors around it. One more of my favorite things that was basically FREE. Y'all are also learning how cheap I am! You really can decorate a house on a budget!

No comments: