CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Favorite Things #16

I love this chair. The only problem with it is that it is child-sized! I use it inmy room and put my fan on it in the summer and my little heater on it in the winter. I love the curvy lines of the pressed wood, and the simple straight lines of the metal legs. All kinds of visual interest. The wood is a lovely golden tone. It actually doesn't show accurately in this photo. The carpet in this room is GRAY, not golden. but the chair really is lovely. I bought it on clearance at Target for about seven dollars if I recall correctly. It's reminiscent of this chair http://www.inmod.com/eamopldichwm.html . Since the seventies when I became aware of design and shapes and colors I have always wanted an Eames plywood chair. I'm not there yet, but for now I have a miniature that makes me happy.

No comments: