CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Favorite Things #11


Again I am not sure if it is cheating to use something I made, but it really is one of my favorite things! I guess it just shows that I like handmade stuff and that I also enjoy making stuff. So there.

This is a collage I made to help remember our trip to Disney World in 2004. It was one of the best vacations EVER and I am so happy I was able to take Emily and Michael. It really is one of my favorite places on earth. I wish I could go EVERY YEAR. I have two Disney dreams: to go on a Disney Cruise and also to go and actually stay in one of the Disney Resorts.

In other news. I am freakin' tired tonight. I made a very minimal list of things to do and then I am going to try for bed by 10:00. I do want to watch something, though and that might make it 11:00. Depends what I find to watch, I guess. I'm still enjoying :Kitchen Nightmares" but once I get started it's hard to stop at just one episode. It has thwarted my bedtime plan several times!

No comments: