CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Oh! I forgot!

The date report!

It became a NON-DATE.

Garet was so ill he was violently vomiting most of the day so he had to cancel. I went to the event with a friend. It was wonderful, but not as fun as it would have been with the anticipation and the hormones flowing and the wonderment of possible romance at hand. We talked on the phone for a while and talked of trying to get together today. He had a couple of little photo shoots he had today. He called and said he was still editing and making one into a slideshow for the online and still didn't feel that great so was pretty worn out by it. I didn't feel that wonderful with my ferocious headache and was pretty medicated any way.

We may try to get together this week, especially because Michael and I have decided not to go see Emily and I have days off work already requested. It will depend on Garet's assignments and when Michael goes to Sci o. practice, etc. We're supposed to communicate tomorrow and see what's going on. I do enjoy talking to him every time we speak and he has read a lot of what I have posted on my "notes" on FB. some of which are pretty personally revealing. I don't think I have scared him away yet, unless the throwing up thing was a lie! :)

No comments: