CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 28, 2018

The Perils of Penelope...

This might as well be the Housecleaning of Hope.... even my dream in my last post was about housecleaning...

So I have maybe two months left in this apartment if I decide to move away from Bloomington. I have all the stuff out in the car ready to go to Opportunity House. It's about two weeks until Britt and Sierra are going to come visit for a couple of days, and I may let someone pay a few bucks to use the extra room for a week after that. Here are some photos of my sweet little apartment. I just realized that there aren't any of my bedroom. I took these for the person who may stay here in July, so my bedroom isn't part of the deal. I really do like this little place and if I stay in Bloomington I will stay here another year. I think it was built in the late 60s to early 70s so not just my furniture, but everything is authentic mid-century modern, LOL!














2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice.

Erin said...

You know I always love your style. <3