CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

June Minimalist Challenge #5

Today was a super busy day! BUT I WAS SO GOOD! Before I went to work this morning I pulled out my items for the day - more fabrics. I feel like in the next couple of days I will have this craft center down to a more workable supply of items I am more likely to actually do! I need to start an idea file perhaps (many use Pinterest for this and I have kind of tried) so that even if I don't have the materials on hand I will remember what I want to do later. I am hoping that Thursday I can do a few days worth of items because I am traveling for the weekend. I need to bring home some boxes tomorrow so I can sort things immediately into their different categories of donations, etc....

Six more fabric pieces. The sunflowers on the red background feel hard to get rid of. I really like sunflowers! But they are on a red background, that makes it possible, LOL. If they were on blue they would stay. 

No comments: