CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Bad Night

I went to bed pretty early for me last night. I think it was before 10. I read one chapter and then I was so exhausted....but. I slept off and on until about two o'clock and then I was WIDE AWAKE. I lay there and tried all of my little tricks until about 5:30 and my mind was absolutely racing, but not about anything in particular that I could name. I think my heart was even beating fast. It was like I'd had some stimulant, but I hadn't!

I finally went to sleep, but when I was asleep I had bad/weird nightmares about cleaning a house of my parents, which I have done many times before. Various people were around. Emily and Britt were children and were off playing games with Heather. My brother Chris was there. I think Mom was there sometimes. There were other people, but I don't really remember everybody, but I recall an appearance by my cousin'd daughter Amanda, who was a teenager in the dream - she is an adult with children now, maybe even grown children. It was filthy and there was trash everywhere, piles of dirty blankets, towels, clothes. Oh, and I just remembered it was super windy out, and part of it was also trying to get windows closed to stop the wind from blowing everything around. oh, and also it was at one time part of an apartment building, with noisy other tenants, and at one point a taxi driver taking me away and I was like, "no no. I have to go back and clean!" So it was a big ol' frustration dream with so much cleaning to be done and at one point near the end I remember screaming, "Help me! Help me! Why doesn't anybody help me?!" It was so awful. Cat in the fridge eating cheese, trying to find food to cook for the children. Trying to sort the dirty towels and blankets from Mom's clothes all over the floor. Just so much ugh.

No comments: