CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 7, 2018

June Minimalist Challenge #6

it has been a long, hard day. I am leaving for the weekend, and I had hoped to be ahead of the game, but it looks like i will be playing catch-up instead when I get back.

Because of making these (twice! I had a bad batch!)

But they turned out well in the end and it was reported that the cast and crew of "Fun Home" loved them!
I did pull more things out of the craft container. There is a complicated method as to why this counts as eight things, but now I realize it is only the seventh anyway, so whatever. 
                                 

yeah, I hate it when people don't rotate their picture properly, but it is 11:39 and I am tired. This entire bag of fabrics is going to leave!


No comments: