CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 14, 2018

June Minimalist Challenge #9

It is getting much harder. Although I have opened some boxes and taken out things I am far from finishing the challenge and far from having the room in the condition I want. I am going to have to open some boxes and make some more serious decisions. I am starting to remind myself more frequently that the question is "do I want to move this again?" Last night I opened a box and it had some sentimental stuff in it... a necklace that SOMEbody gave me from SOME trip SOMEwhere, but I don't recall WHO or WHERE or WHEN. There was a pencil cup one of the children, Emily, I think made from a juice can.... and a ISSMA medal that I think was one of mine.... and a bunch of little green pellets. It took me a few seconds to remember that was the mouse poison I had put out in the garage of the house. One of the little guys had stashed some away in a hidey place before his demise. I almost bet I will find some more of that... So tonight is 14 and there are fourteen items in the photo on the chair, but also those bonus items, from the mousie place that went out last night!

Mousie box, oh yeah, my college tassel was in there too!

Tonight's 14 items

and just because I really know how to make life fun! I dropped my hair dryer on my foot this morning! I still walked back from lunch and back home at the end of the day, which maybe was a bad choice, but I took yesterday off from exercise because I was depressed and really wanted to get back on the wagon today! I'm going to go take off my nail polish in a minute anbdsee if the nail is bruised. My vanity about my feet cares more about that than if it is broken or not...


No comments: