CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

June Minimalist Challenge #4

I have a wide, three drawer plastic dresser full of fabrics and unfinished projects.
My goal is to sort that down into either one bin or  some smaller sized unit.
I will be working on it for the next couple of nights.


Fabrics - I had kept these over the years thinking that I would sew them into nice shopping bags. I am keeping the pattern (I think, for now at least) realizing that I can pick up cool fabrics (from old skirts mostly) at Goodwill WHEN I HAVE TIME to actually sew. This is a choice that feels kind of sad, like I am giving up an idea, but I need to face the fact that no matter how great the idea seems, if I don't actually execute it, it was meaningless anyway. So far I am keeping items that I have actually started. There are actually six pieces here, bonus piece because I can't keep track of the date!


No comments: