CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 1, 2013

Same-O, Same-O.

Isn't it weird when people say that? I don't even really know what it means. I guess it's ort of like "Same old, Same old, stuff." At least that's what it seems like.

Same-o is that I am tired. There is a new series on Netflix and Kevin Spacey is the lead character and I noticed also an executive producer. He usually does good material. I am looking forward to watching it, but I hate politics. We'll see if it is about the people enough to keep me interested. The West Wing did for at least a couple of years. Kevin's not really that pretty anymore so I won't be watching it for that. I started while I was eating dinner and I've paused it to do this and go put the food away. Then I am going to go curl up in my warm bed and watch the rest!

No comments: