CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

General happiness.

I plan to post a picture of Billy soon. I've been too lazy to take my pictures off the camera!

We had a good time visiting Emily. We didn't do any spectacular activities, but I enjoyed ht general laziness and spending time together.
Here is a summary:

Friday night pick up Michael from Occupation, pick up cello from Music School, drive to Jen's, tour new house, talk, go to bed.

Saturday, wake up, have breakfast with Billy, see some of his toys, talking all the while. Leave for Emily's, get to Emily's, meet June, reunion with my beloved Miss Kitty... :), out to lunch at Cozy Mel's Mexican Restaurant, back to apartment, watch TV, Walking Dead and Glee, Michael practiced, out for small dinner at Chik-Fil-A (I wanted lemonade), more TV, fireplace, nap, sleep...

Sunday, wake up, donuts, lazy, dressed, pack car, IKEA, Swedish meatballs and lingon berries, shop, shop, shop, ouch, get in car, drive to University of Chicago, visit Alexander, strange conversations, get in car, drive to Hyde Park area, dinner at Nathan's, shop at Hyde Park Records, Erykah Badu!, drive, drive, drive, home!

I feel back in the swing of things. I got up and exercised this morning, at home, not at the YMCA, but everything is good.

SO happy that even though the drive, drive, drive isn't my favorite thing I got to spend time with my favorite people. Happy it was safe driving and relaxing times.

No comments: