CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 31, 2011

The end of 2011

I won't do a recap or summary or anything of the sort. It was good, it was bad, but it is over.

I look forward to another year. Part of me sincerely feels that I won't live until the end of 2012. I think I am just feeling so badly because of my headaches coming back so wickedly in the past few weeks. It is emotionally and physically exhausting. I am going to try to put that out of my mind, and focus on the positive. I have good friends, I am meeting new people all the time. I still have a job and it paid more than ever before this year. I just registered Hope's Homemades as a business entity for two more years. the website is almost all paid for so I can use it to its full capacity guilt free. I've crossed some kind of bridge as far as being able to rid myself of unnecessary material goods. All good stuff.

I will just keep on rollin'!

No comments: