CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 17, 2010

It is over...

When I arrived home from my weekend in Indianapolis Ben was gone and all his stuff except kitty is moved out. He left a note that said she will be picked up within a couple of days and that he will leave his key at that time. To his credit, he left the room nice and clean and I appreciate that. I am going to send him an email and ask about the website completion. I think he still owes me that for how long he was here. If he says he won't put it up I am going to ask him to put all the code or whatever for it on a disc so I can hire someone else to put it online and get it going for me. As far as I am concerned, the images on the mockups of the site that he has done and all the photos and all the work belong to me as rent for that time period.

I feel sad that it ended this way. I was so optimistic about the arrangement. It seemed so happy when we were cooking for each other sometimes and helping each other out and it felt like it was a reciprocal relationship in many ways. It got a little scary the night he crashed his bike and he yelled at me because somehow that was MY fault... I felt better after we talked it out though. Right now I am disheartened, but I will have to get over it.

I will admit I am happy to have the house to myself. If I am having insomnia I can do laundry at 3am if I want to! I can leave dirty dishes if I want to! I can eat a frozen dinner if I want to! I can have my not-boyfriend over for fun if I want to! Hell - I can use my vibrator without worrying that it is too noisy! haha!

I have LOTS to do before I can go to bed and I also feel the need to listen to some music and sing along really loudly or to watch a wast-oid TV show so TTFN.

3 comments:

Kim Anderson said...

I so adore you. You make me laugh. Rock on with using the vibtrator whenever you want!

Quilt or Dye said...

Oh, definitely dancing naked all through your house is a necessity.

Hope said...

One of my favorite song lyrics. "I recommend walking around naked in your living room." Alanis Morrisette. Yep - last night when I realized I had left my phone out in the dining room I did NOT get dressed to go out and get it. Maybe another favorite song lyric, "Freedom! Freedom!"