CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

30 days of gratitude Day 12

Day 12 is clothing. Do shoes count as clothing? I've had so many foot problems and foot pain over the years. I am grateful for SANDALS. I found a really comfortable type of sandals. The brand has several styles and colors. They are kind of fake Birkenstock style shoes. An eight and a half fits me perfectly. Also they are not expensive. I spent about fifteen dollars on each pair that I have! They aren't very dressy, but I don't have much occasion to really dress nicely. Even on cruises that we have gone on, they have been nice enough for me to feel pretty AND pretty comfortable!


  I found a photo of one pair. I also have black, brown, and tan in similar styles. I also have some pretty floral ones in a not-quite-so-practical style. I am one my second pair of black ones and I think I will need a new pair of white next summer.

No comments: