CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Photo post # 4 Fun Frolic.

I was trying to make it look like the moon was balanced on the post.
Lights on the back of a "Scrambler" seat.
The midway - not a lot of attractions this year - kind of disappointing. Fun Frolic used to seem like such a big deal
This is the ride we rode.
The "Gravitron" ride in action.
I like the clarity of the lights and the detail in this picture. I wish there were something more visually interesting about it.
During the ride.
Whee!!!!!!!!!
Someone stuck a light saber in Garet's ear!
Before the force was with us.
"Gee - I am so innocently seated on the outside of the seat of a ride next to a very large woman. This ride is going to go so fast the centrifugal force will make her elbow practically puncture my spleen. This is gonna be great!"

No comments: