CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 17, 2012

Deep breath.

I'm feeling a little better now, listening to classic rock and baking.

It rained last night and my ceiling leaked some more. I need to make a decision and make the financial arrangements and get the roof done.

Work was really hard. Christie quit and moved to Alabama and her replacement hasn't started yet, and even when she does this job takes FOREVER to really learn.

Food Not Bombs is so disorganized it's driving me crazy. We couldn't get our act together for cooking tonight and I spent time figuring out that it could not be done. I suggested a do-over for tomorrow and that is in the works.

Going back and forth trying to camp with Scarlett this week and not getting any sleep really wore me out.

I built nap time into between Farmer's Market and FNB cooking so I hope I can get rested and feel better.

Gotta go wash dishes and start packaging.


No comments: